Keaunu Reaves tho…
Erik Johansen’s pictures are worth more than a thousand words. The German born, Swedish based photographer enjoys nothing more than manipulating the mind with his tantalizing visual imagery. His vivid imagination and surreal forms create brilliant pictures of surreal moments, all with a hint of the believable. Originally a computer engineering student, Johansson currently works on personal projects as well as commissioned ones.
Low carb, low calorie FLOURLESS PIZZA recipe.
77 calories a slice.
This is real.
RECIPE for 1 medium pizza (8 slices):
- 1 cup of shredded cauliflower or 1/3 of a head of cauliflower…60 cents
- 1/2-3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese…$1.30
- 1 egg…15 cents
- 1 tsp dried oregano…1 cent
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic…10 cents
Toppings (up to you but I did a veggie medley):
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce…60 cents
- 1/2 cup mushrooms…60 cents
- 1/2 green bell pepper…35 cents
- 1/2 red onion…55 cents
WHOLE PIZZA = $4.26
1 SLICE = 53 cents
1. Shred cauliflower in a food processor
2. Microwave in a bowl for 8 min
3. Mix in about 1/2 cup of cheese, save rest for topping
4. Crack the egg and mix all ingredients together
5. Spray pan with PAM and make a nice base of cauli-cheese crust
6. Bake in oven for 10-15 min at 350F
7. Then take out crust, top with sauce and toppings
8. Place back in oven for another 10-15 min
REBLOG if you wanna make this right now!
Tokyo Skytree Turns One
One year ago today, the Tokyo Skytree (東京スカイツリ) officially opened to the public. Standing 634 meters (2,080 feet), the Skytree is the tallest tower and the second largest structure in the world. The Skytree took four years to build and in the last year alone, over 6.3 million people visited the tower, with many capturing the experience on Instagram.